DustTrak DRX Aerosol Monitor
Only the DustTrak™ DRX Aerosol Monitor 8534 can simultaneously measure both mass and size fraction. The DustTrak DRX handheld monitor is a multi-channel, battery-operated, data-logging, light-scattering laser photometer that gives you real-time aerosol mass readings. It uses a sheath air system that isolates the aerosol in the optics chamber to keep the optics clean for improved reliability and low maintenance.
It is suitable for clean office settings as well as harsh industrial workplaces, construction and environmental sites, and other outdoor applications. The DustTrak DRX handheld monitor measures aerosol contaminants such as dust, smoke, fumes and mists.
- Simultaneously measure size-segregated mass fraction concentrations corresponding to PM1, PM2.5, respirable, PM10 and PM Total size fractions
- Lightweight and portable
- Manual and programmable data logging functions
- Single point data logging capability
- Handheld unit
- Aerosol concentration range 0.001 to 150 mg/m3
- The Health & Safety Event 2020