EvacPRO PLUS - HOISTING KIT
The kit contains everything required to adapt the EvacPRO+ stretcher so it can be safely hoisted up to its WLL of 400kg. Two sectional heavy-duty poles can be fitted in confined spaces and give the stretcher the rigidity and stability needed for safe hoisting. Two heavy-duty hoisting straps, 4m long at the head and 5m long at the foot end, plus four steel karabiners and a five-tonne lifting ring allow the EvacPRO+ to be safely hoisted with the head raised for patient comfort.
The EvacPRO+ Hoisting Kit is made in the UK from the best quality materials and is supplied as a complete or pole only kit in a wipe-clean, heavy-duty PVC storage / carry bag.
- Bag size: (L x W x H) 85cm x 20cm x 25cm
- Weight: 14kg
- Working Load Limit (WLL): 400kg
- Includes: 2 x 2.1m (3 section x 80cm) Hoisting Poles, 1 x 5m 3000kg SWL lifting strop marked “FOOT”, 1 x 4m 3000kg SWL lifting strop marked “HEAD”, 4 x Steel screw gate 1200kg SWL Karabiner, 1 x Steel 5000kg SWL lifting ring.
- Country of Origin: Manufactured in the United Kingdom
- Conforming Standard: CA 015788 (MHRA)