Designed to be permanently attached under the mattress (including Airflow mattress systems) with heavy-duty elastic corner straps, the EvacSHEET is immediately accessible in an emergency. When not in use the securing straps and pulling handles are concealed in secure pockets so there is no visual sign of the system in place.
Quick and simple to use, the evacuation sheet can be safely operated by two people if the weight of the patient allows, however additional pulling loops fixed to the main straps will accommodate up to eight individuals depending on patient size and staff capability.
It features a unique anti-capsize design for extra stability and security and is easy to manoeuvre around narrow doors and other obstacles. Three sets of colour-coded securing cross straps accommodate different patient sizes and conditions while ergonomic design features reduce the risk of moving and handling injuries for those performing the evacuation.
Manufactured in the UK from heavy-duty flame-retardant material with a wipe clean finish, the EvacSHEET can be machine washed at 70 degrees if required.
- Size: 1.90m x 0.85m
- Weight: 1.6kg
- Safety tested to: More than 350kg
- Working Load Limit (WLL): 250kg – Minimum 2 operatives safe working
- Material: Heavy duty (500D), Flame Retardant PU coated Polyester
- Buckles: 3 x 50mm, Black ACETAL, minimum tensile strength 100kg
- Pulling and Cross Straps: 48mm Polyester Webbing, 58 gsm / m, Break strength 2.6KN
- Country of Origin: Manufactured in United Kingdom
- Conforming Standard: CA 015788 (MHRA)