HEAD10 Escape Set
The HEAD10 Escape Set provides 10 minutes maximum wearer protection for an individual in an emergency against areas of smoke, toxic contamination and oxygen deficiency. HEAD10 enables a simple, effective and safe means of escape with a unique in-built personal safety alarm system that is a key feature across the range indicating the initiation of the set, low oxygen level and end of use. Sets are lightweight, quick to fit and easy to use, featuring a unique latex neck seal and oronasal mask design with no face fit test required.
HEAD Escape Sets are self-contained, giving the wearer both hands free to move around safely and efficiently. They feature a panoramic visor allowing optimum vision from hood and with no mouth piece to restrict communication whilst wearing hood.
HEAD breathing apparatus is maintenance free for 12 years, with re validation at 6 and 9 years, offering users significant savings versus our competitors. Sets are used across many industries including confined space working, water boards, power networks, utilities, petrochemicals, construction and manufacturing .
HEAD Escape models are provided in an orange bandolier/carry case that is discarded when the set is used.
Complies to EN 13794 – PPE Regulation (EU) 2016/425 – ATEX Directive 94/9/EC.
Speak to our team about the option to buy or hire Semmco Life Protection System equipment individually or as part of an Escape Kit.
- Automatic start - instant O2 supply for up to 10 minutes
- Maintenance free for 12 years, with revalidation at 6 & 9 years, lower through life cost than our competitors
- Ideal for confined spaces - no bulky cylinder to carry
- Lightweight - Set weight 1.6kg (In case weight 3 kg) & easy to operate - only half day training required for your teams
- Complies to EN 13794 - PPE Regulation (EU) 2016/425 - ATEX Directive 94/9/EC
- The Health & Safety Event 2020