Repar2 TRTCM Drilling/Milling Machine Guard
The TRTCM guard is an interlocked safety guard designed and manufactured by Repar2 for drilling/milling machines.
Attaching to the upper spindle collar and comprising a fixed upper screen made of steel and an adjustable lower screen made of polycarbonate, the TRTCM guard provides a complete safety solution which ensures compliance with current Standards regarding safety-related parts of control systems.
A key feature of the guard is its ability to fix straight onto a Bridgeport milling machine and, with the use of adaptors, it can also attach to a wide variety of other drilling/milling machines. It is the ideal safety solution for single station Pollard drilling machines, for example.
- Cutting-edge Italian design.
- Can be adapted to fit a variety of drilling/milling machines.
- Manufactured in robust steel and polycarbonate.
- Provides 360° of cover around the chuck and drill bit or cutting tool.
- Height can be adjusted using the integral polycarbonate screen.
- Has manual locking complete with a micro switch.
- The guard opens fully so it does not interfere if a drift is required to remove the chuck or cutting tool.
- The guard is fixed to the upper spindle collar so that it comes down with the spindle, always providing coverage of the chuck and drill bit or cutting tool.
- Optional DC injection braking.
- Optional dual-channel safety control panel, containing safety relays and providing redundancy and fault tolerance.
- Optional additional e-stop or kick-stop.
To find out more about our TRTCM guards, please email email@example.com or call us on 01452 688066.